[Vision2020] Food stamp change will hurt kids, educators and advocates testify

Scott Dredge sdredge408 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 16:28:51 PST 2020

Testifying that "food stamp change will hurt kids" will have zero impact on
the heartless conservative and forced birther crowd.  A better approach to
fend off changes is to provide data on how badly the food stamp changes
will hurt Walmart, their plethora of low wage employees, and their
all-important shareholders.

https://www.businessinsider.com/walmart-target-impact-from-trump-food-stamp-changes-2019-12
" More than 700,00 people will soon lose food-stamp benefits under a new
Trump administration rule — and that's terrible news for Walmart, Target,
Kroger, and dollar stores"