[Vision2020] For all the moms out there. . .

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Fri Feb 7 07:01:34 PST 2020

“Our Special Mum” by Linda Harrison

There's so much to say, many memories to share
About a wonderful mum who did nothing but care.
Not just for us but all those she knew.
Her genuine kindness would always shine through.

Mum was not always happy; it's true to say.
Hard work and worries often got in the way.
The suffering in the world she always kept in sight,
Wishing she could do something to put everything right.

Sacrificed things for herself so she could give to others.
This is what made the best of all mothers.
She was proud of her family, always gave us the best.
She has earned and deserves her place of rest.

To know she'll join her loved ones, reunite with our dad,
Will give us the strength not to be sad.
We must cherish the thought that even in our own grief
The suffering has gone; in its place she's found peace.

She's no longer trapped in a world with no past.
The memories she gave us will always last.
We'll remember a special lady who had so much to give,
And she will stay in our hearts as long as we live.

http://www.MoscowCares.com