[Vision2020] Moscow, Idaho . . .

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at frontier.com
Sun Aug 30 13:22:37 PDT 2020

On 8/30/20 7:58 AM, Tom Hansen wrote:
> . . . July 4, 1905.
>
> http://www.tomandrodna.com/MoscowCares/Photos/Old_Moscow/Moscow_070405.jpg

Part of the reason I enjoy looking at these old Moscow parade pictures
is that I can fantasize that my father's grandfather, and his young
family, might be hidden somewhere in the crowd.  At that time they were
recent immigrants from Gratiot County, Michigan, USA, and were farming
in Latah County.

Of course, neither they nor anyone else knew then that 1905 would be an
annus mirabilis for patent office clerk Albert Einstein, then busy
writing some of the most famous physics ever to be introduced into the
world.

Ken