[Vision2020] Smoke bombed by the 30+ %

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Aug 9 17:43:43 PDT 2020

Yes. I do recall seeing such a truck, complete with Trump flags, yesterday as I was cruising around town.  I didn’t look at the truck’s pltes (hoping it was from out of town.

Now that I know the truck is here in Latah County, I will start packing cameras whenever I am on the road.

http://www.TomandRodna.com/MoscowCares

“A stranger is just a friend you haven't met.” - Roy E. Stolworthy