[Vision2020] Amy Siskind's "The List" Week 150, September 28, 2019

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 21:55:25 PDT 2019

Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett

https://theweeklylist.org/

Quote from website above:

"This week House Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced a formal impeachment
inquiry of Trump.  I've always had the sense that when we were finally on
the road to the end of the Trump regime, the weekly list would ramp up big
time.  Week 150 has 225 not normal items, 10% more than any other week-- a
sign of the bedlam we will face as the truth slowly drips out, and Trump
uses every means possible to distract from it and remain in power."