[Vision2020] October at the LRC

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 14:11:28 PDT 2019

We have a FANTASTIC October lined up.  In addition to our regular schedule,
here's what's happening:
Recovering Parents group on 7th, 14 and 21 from 3-4.
Eat Smart Idaho: Nutrition on 7th and 21st, 5-6pm
Vibrational Sound Therapy w/Jason Shull of Brain Body Balance 14th, 6-7pm
Veterans Coffee and Bitch Session on 1st and 3rd Sat., 1pm at American
Legion cabin on Howard St.
Soup's On:  A Soup Tasting Event Oct. 23, 11-2 at 1912 Center.

...and while its not on the calendar, you can guarantee we will participate
in down town trick or treat activities!

Lets talk about Soup's On!  This great event features soups from Bloom, The
Breakfast Club, La Casa Lopez, Gritman Café, Mikeys, Moscow Food Coop,
Seasons Public House, Moscow Alehouse, Sangria, Maialina and Stax!
Tickets are $20, and can be bought at the Latah Recovery Center.
Or purchase online:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/soups-on-a-tasting-to-benefit-the-latah-recovery-center-tickets-72456747081?aff=ebdssbdestsearch

Here's our full October schedule.  We'll see you at the LRC!
https://latahrecoverycenter.files.wordpress.com/2019/09/october-2019-at-the-latah-recovery-center.pdf