[Vision2020] Ahhh, Moscow . . .

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Tue Oct 22 04:16:43 PDT 2019

Courtesy of today’s (October 22, 2019) Moscow-Pullman Daily News.

———————————————

52-year-old man runs naked in downtown Moscow

A 52-year-old man reportedly ran naked behind the Moscow Volunteer Fire Department near Sixth and Jackson streets around 5 a.m. Sunday.

The man told police he met a woman and they started drinking together. He said he got extremely aroused before they parted ways and it was his aroused state that led to his decision to get naked and run around outside, he told police.

The man was cited for suspicion of indecent exposure.

——————

A song in recognition of . . .

(CRANK IT UP AND SING ALONG ! )

“The Streak”
http://www.tomandrodna.com/MoscowCares/Songs/Streak.mp3

Hello, everyone, this is your action news reporter
With all the news that is news
Across the nation
On the scene at the supermarket
There seems to have been some disturbance here
Pardon me, sir, did you see what happened?

Yeah, I did
I's standin' over there by the tomaters
And here he come
Running through the pole beans
Through the fruits and vegetables
Nekkid as a jay bird
And I hollered over t' Ethel
I said, "Don't look, Ethel!"
But it's too late
She'd already been incensed.

Boogity, boogity
(There he goes)
Boogity, boogity
(And he ain't wearin' no clothes)

Oh, yes, they call him the Streak
(Boogity, boogity)
Fastest thing on two feet
(Boogity, boogity)
He's just as proud as he can be
Of his anatomy
He goin' give us a peek

Oh, yes, they call him the Streak
(Boogity, boogity)
He likes to show off his physique
(Boogity, boogity)
If there's an audience to be found
He'll be streakin' around
Invitin' public critique

This is your action news reporter once again
And we're here at the gas station
Pardon me, sir, did you see what happened?

Yeah, I did
I's just in here gettin my tires checked
An' he just appeared out of the traffic
He come streakin' around the grease rack there
Didn't have nothin' on but a smile
I looked in there, and Ethel was gettin' her a cold drink
I hollered, "Don't look, Ethel!"
But it was too late
She'd already been mooned
Flashed her right there in front of the shock absorbers

Boogity, boogity
(He ain't lewd)
Boogity, boogity
(He's just in the mood to run in the nude)

Oh, yes, they call him the Streak
(Boogity, boogity)
He likes to turn the other cheek
(Boogity, boogity)
He's always makin' the news
Wearin' just his tennis shoes
Guess you could call him unique

Once again, your action news reporter
In the booth at the gym
Covering the disturbance at the basketball playoff
Pardon me, sir, did you see what happened?

Yeah, I did
Half time, I's just goin' down thar to get Ethel a snow cone
And here he come, right out of the cheap seats, dribbling
Right down the middle of the court
Didn't have on nothing but his PF's.
Made a hook shot and got out through the concessions stands
I hollered up at Ethel
I said, "Don't look, Ethel!"
But it was too late.
She'd already got a free shot
Grandstandin', right there in front of the home team

Oh, yes, they call him the Streak
Here he comes again.
(Boogity, boogity)
Who's that with him?