[Vision2020] Say What?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Oct 11 02:52:01 PDT 2019

Courtesy of Say What at:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/doonesbury/media/say_what/archive

——————————————-

OCTOBER 10, 2019
"The Kurds are fighting for their land...They didn't help us in the Second World War. They didn't help us with Normandy, as an example....But they're there to help us with their land. It's a different thing."
-- Trump

"Nancy Pelosi knew of all the many Shifty Adam Schiff lies and massive frauds perpetrated upon Congress and the American people, in the form of a fraudulent speech knowingly delivered as a ruthless con, and the illegal meetings with a highly partisan 'Whistleblower' and lawyer. This makes Nervous Nancy every bit as guilty as Liddle' Adam Schiff for High Crimes and Misdemeanors, and even Treason. I guess this means that they, along with all of those that evilly 'Colluded' with them, must all be immediately impeached!"
-- Trump

OCTOBER 09, 2019
"If I hear the president say one more time, 'I made a campaign promise to get out of Syria,' I'm going to throw up. His duty as commander-in-chief, I believe, compels him to act honorably to the Kurds..."
-- Sen. Lindsey Graham

OCTOBER 07, 2019
"As I have stated strongly before, and just to reiterate, if Turkey does anything that I, in my great and unmatched wisdom, consider to be off limits, I will totally destroy and obliterate the Economy of Turkey (I've done before!)."
-- Trump

OCTOBER 07, 2019
"As everybody knows, we've been treated very unfairly, very different from everybody else. If you go over not only history, I mean, you go over any aspect of life, you'll see how unfairly we've been treated. We've done a fantastic job. Everything to me is about corruption."
-- Trump

I don't care about politics. I don't care about anything, but I do care about corruption."
-- Trump

OCTOBER 06, 2019
"Shorn of its rambling character and in not so many words, this is the essence of what the president communicated...[...]...This is in sum and character what the president was trying to communicate with the president of Ukraine."
-- House Intelligence Committee's Adam Schiff introducing and concluding his paraphrase/parody account of Trump-Zelensky conversation

"He is sick!...He wrote down and wrote terrible things, then said it was from the mouth of the President of the United States. I want Schiff questioned at the highest level for Fraud and Treason."
-- Trump

OCTOBER 05, 2019
"To show you how dishonest the LameStream Media is, I used the word Liddle', not Liddle, in discribing [sic] Corrupt Congressman Liddle' Adam Schiff. Low ratings @CNN purposely took the hyphen out and said I spelled the word little wrong."
-- Trump tweet

OCTOBER 04, 2019
"The media may be even more corrupt than the Bidens..."
-- Trump

"China should start an investigation into the Bidens."
-- Trump

"Inexplicably and without foundation, [Democrats] choose to hate America."
-- Trump

"These are maniacs."
-- Trump on Democratic presidential candidates

"Democrats want to steal the election."
-- Trump on 2020

http://www.MoscowCares.com

“You’re a Mean One, Mr. Trump”