[Vision2020] radio repair

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at frontier.com
Thu Nov 21 15:44:13 PST 2019

I don't know if they have any interest in this particular type of radio,
but the amateur radio club at the University of Idaho may have not only
amateur radio operators, "hams," who likely understand the electronics
and can appreciate the abilities of the hardware.  You may wish to
contact them with your information.

Ken