[Vision2020] In praise of bone spurs

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Sun Jun 23 13:27:18 PDT 2019

Courtesy of today’s (June 23, 2019) Lewiston Tribune with special thanks to A. (Aaron) C. Ament.

———————————————-

In praise of bone spurs

We near our nation’s most sacred day. The Fourth of July is a day to remember the true heroes of our nation’s birth.

They are the men and women who were forced to stay home with self-diagnosed bone spurs. Unable to serve a nation struggling to be born by bearing arms against the common foe, these brave, selfless heroes faced off against the Devil’s Pox in taverns across the colonies.

Their sacrifice should be remembered and recognized fittingly on this, our most sacred day.

A.C. Ament
Moscow

Crank it up for . . .

“I Got Spurs That Jingle, Jangle, Jingle”
http://www.tomandrodna.com/MoscowCares/Songs/Donald_Trump/I_Got_Spurs_That_Jingle_Jangle_Jingle.mp3

http://www.MoscowCares.com

“You’re a Mean One, Mr. Trump”
http://www.tomandrodna.com/MoscowCares/Songs/Donald_Trump/Youre_a_Mean_One_Mr_Trump.mp3