[Vision2020] Kellyanne Conway to Leave White House Immediately and Begin New Job at Kremlin (SATIRE)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Jun 13 14:20:21 PDT 2019

Courtesy of the New Yorker at:

https://tinyurl.com/Kellyannes-New-Job

———————————————
Kellyanne Conway to Leave White House Immediately and Begin New Job at Kremlin

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—The embattled Presidential adviser Kellyanne Conway will leave her post at the White House, effective immediately, and begin a new job at the Kremlin on Friday, the White House and the Kremlin have confirmed.

Conway, who has served as a counsellor to President Donald Trump, will serve as a counsellor to President Vladimir Putin.

The White House press secretary, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, announced the news in sombre fashion. “Everyone here is happy for Kellyanne, but our nation has lost a great liar,” she said.

Conway told reporters that she was excited to work in “a country that doesn’t have dumb old laws like the Hatch Act.”

“As a federal employee, there were so many restrictions on getting involved in American elections, but at the Kremlin that’ll be my main job,” she said.

http://www.MoscowCares.com

“You’re a Mean One, Mr. Trump”
http://www.tomandrodna.com/MoscowCares/Songs/Donald_Trump/Youre_a_Mean_One_Mr_Trump.mp3