[Vision2020] This Week at the Latah Recovery Center

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 11:33:29 PST 2019

The LRC is reaching out to help area veterans by setting up some support
and coaching groups.  Informational meeting 2/27 11 AND noon at UI
Clearwater Rm.  Please see the attachment to find out more.

The latest writing prompt from Write for You:
https://latahrecoverycenter.org/2019/01/28/write-for-you-take-a-seat/

We are still looking for a few more table captains to help at our March 6,
7am fundraising breakfast.  Our goal is to have 40 table captains, and we
currently have 31.  Desired qualifications:
A.  Have friends?
B.  Like to eat breakfast?
C.  Can you roll out of bed in time for a 7am breakfast?
Answer yes to A and B?  You are qualified to help!  (We KNOW you can do
C...)Contact Darrell at this email address to find out how.

Here's our calendar:
https://latahrecoverycenter.files.wordpress.com/2018/12/January-2019-at-the-Latah-Recovery-Center.pdf