[Vision2020] This Week at the Latah Recovery Center

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 14:15:09 PST 2019

The latest writing prompt from Write for You:
https://latahrecoverycenter.org/2019/01/07/write-for-you-before-and-after-and-before/

Did you know Moscow Yoga Center sponsors our Stretch and Relax group every
Tuesday from 12:30-1:15? It's a great way to learn the benefits of Yoga!

Want to learn how to couch people in recovery?  We have the training for
you.
We are offering our Recovery Peer Volunteer Training pts. 1 and 2 on
January 23 and 30, 6-9pm.  Topics include:
A.  Defining Recovery?
B.  Communication
C.  Crisis Intervention
D.  Stigma
E.  Recovery Capitol
F.  Emphasizing Strengths
G.  Stages of Change
H.  Dealing with Drama
I.  Creating a Recovery Wellness Plan
Seating is limited.  Please RSVP LatahRecoveryCenter at gmail.com.

Also, mark your calendar for the return of our Recovering Parents group
starting 1/10, 5pm and running on Thursdays.  Led by Katie Stinson.

Check out Recovery Radio-live on KRFP FM every Thursday, 1-2pm. Or podcast
via iTunes and GooglePlay.

January Calendar:
https://latahrecoverycenter.files.wordpress.com/2018/12/January-2019-at-the-Latah-Recovery-Center.pdf