[Vision2020] First electrical power to Moscow, Idaho

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at frontier.com
Mon Aug 12 05:33:09 PDT 2019

Thank you.

That's nice, and an information improvement in that it pushes the
timeline back fourteen years and seven months, but it still doesn't
answer my original question to myself: "When was electric service first
publicly available in Moscow, Idaho?"  At the moment, my answer is
"before March, 1890," but apparently that is not the end of the story.

Related questions now occur to me: Has publicly available electric
service ever been generated in Moscow, Idaho?  If so, what are the
details and dates?

Ken