[Vision2020] Greta Thunberg's Speech EU Parliament 4-16-19

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 23:51:10 PDT 2019

Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett
***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2000 through life
plus 70 years, Ted Moffett.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce
outside the Vision2020.Moscow.com <http://vision2020.moscow.com/> forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****
------------------

KRFP aired this speech today, at least I think this is the speech they
aired!  Greta Thunberg has been giving numerous public speeches... In
January 2019 at the World Economic Forum in Davos. and to the UK Parliament
April 23, 2019...

Greta at one point fought back tears it sounded like as she continued to
talk... I felt so sorry for her!

I am 67 years old and she only 16 but I felt as though our minds were ONE!

So much for ageism!

I tried to find the full text version but so far no luck...

I think the speech can be listened to at this YouTube link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgLFuyD1Y44