[Vision2020] Recycling

Andy Boyd andyb at latahsanitation.com
Tue Sep 4 17:53:03 PDT 2018

Patricia asks $64,000 question ( I think I’m dating myself).

Here is my $.37 answer.  A specific date has not been set although the not
too distant future sounds about right. We’re getting materials ready for
delivery. I would imagine we would know by the Latah County Fair. We have a
booth they and I imagine we will be asked this question frequently.

Sorry for the non-specific answer

Andy

andyb at latahsanitation.com
moscowrecycling.com