[Vision2020] Trump administration's car emissions rules would cause more illnesses, deaths, study finds

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 19:20:00 PDT 2018

[image: Climate Reality]
<http://click.climaterealityproject.org/f00FT202f00BI030M1uvI0YUn0000>

Dear Ted,

At a breakneck pace, this White House seems intent on undermining all of
the progress we’ve made toward solving the greatest challenge of our time.

The latest climate solution in the crosshairs: Vehicle emission and fuel
economy standards for American cars and trucks.

Add your name
<http://click.climaterealityproject.org/f00FT202f00BI030M1uvI0YUn0000>

You know that less efficient cars mean dirtier cars dumping more and more
pollution into the air we breathe. It means American families spending more
and more of their paycheck at the pump just to get to work, take their kids
to school, or live their lives. We’re doing everything we can to fight back
– but we need you to raise your voice alongside us.

At every turn, this administration has shown that it prioritizes Big
Polluter profits over the health and well-being of Americans.

And the majority of Americans are united in this: *We want cleaner cars.*

*It’s time for EPA to protect Americans’ health – not oil company profits.
Add your name now.
<http://click.climaterealityproject.org/f00FT202f00BI030M1uvI0YUn0000>*

*- Your friends at Climate Reality*

Speak up for the majority of Americans

We want cleaner cars

Add your name
<http://click.climaterealityproject.org/f00FT202f00BI030M1uvI0YUn0000>

[image: fb]
<http://click.climaterealityproject.org/RIZ01f0F00IB02nv0v3T0U00M0002>

[image: tw]
<http://click.climaterealityproject.org/u002B0wU2n0IvfTM0003F000I0001>

[image: yt]
<http://click.climaterealityproject.org/NM20T2IfB0000000IFxU30nv01001>

[image: insta]
<http://click.climaterealityproject.org/Fv2B0M0U00003n00I220I0FT0f01y>

[image: g+]
<http://click.climaterealityproject.org/s00Mfn303z02F0I100vTI00000U2B>

[image: in]
<http://click.climaterealityproject.org/g03vU0F002I0T0020A0nM01400BfI>

*Contact Us |
<http://click.climaterealityproject.org/y0020fF1I0000250T00vM3I00BnBU>Join
Reality
<http://click.climaterealityproject.org/tvfI0000n6T3IC100U0M022000B0F>*

DONATE
<http://click.climaterealityproject.org/q000fM702vDB00I320nITF0000U01>

*Privacy Policy |
<http://click.climaterealityproject.org/NM20T2IfB0000000IFEU30nv08001>Unsubscribe
<http://click.climaterealityproject.org/LvnU0T03fF120B000I000I09M002F>*

*© 2018 The Climate Reality Project*

Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett

“The only big winners in this would seem to be the oil companies."