[Vision2020] White House mints challenge coin to commemorate upcoming failed US-North Korea peace summit (SATIRE)

Ron Force ronforce at gmail.com
Wed May 23 10:27:20 PDT 2018

Not as humorous as reality:

*Going into the North Korea meeting, senior administration officials say,
the president has been almost singularly focused on the pageantry of the
summit —including the suspenseful roll-out of details. He has not been
deeply engaged in briefing materials on North Korea’s nuclear program, said
three people with knowledge of the White House efforts. They were not
authorized to speak publicly.*

https://apnews.com/f2e5aa3856b44b4b823064834dfb819d

Ron Force
Moscow Idaho USA