[Vision2020] Trump Says There Are Many Other Koreas He Could Meet With (SATIRE)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed May 23 06:33:01 PDT 2018

Courtesy of the New Yorker at:

https://tinyurl.com/Trumps-New-Korea-Plan

———————————————
Trump Says There Are Many Other Koreas He Could Meet With

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Seemingly downplaying the importance of his planned June 12th summit with the North Korean dictator, Kim Jong Un, Donald J. Trump said on Tuesday that there were “many other Koreas” he could meet with.

“I know Kim Jong Un thinks North Korea deserves my attention, but the fact is that there are many, many other Koreas,” he said.

Trump made his comment while seated next to the South Korean President, Moon Jae-in, who appeared startled by the remark.

“There are so many fine Koreas right now,” Trump went on. “Big Koreas. Little Koreas. Beautiful, shiny Koreas. New Koreas are being discovered every day.”

In an apparent jab at Kim, Trump said that he planned on meeting with “only the best Koreas.”

“I’m going to have my people draw up a list of the finest Koreas, and, quite frankly, I don’t know if North Korea would make the top ten,” Trump said.

http://www.MoscowCares.com