[Vision2020] Fwd: Roy Zimmerman email blast - March 15, 2018

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Mar 15 07:23:00 PDT 2018

Reminder . . .

Tenth Annual Intolerista Wingding
(with Roy Zimmerman, Jeanne McHale and the Threat Level Purple Singers)
June 9th, 6 pm - 10 pm
The Great Room of the 1912 Community Center

Sodas, beer, wine, and munchies on sale by Duke’s Place

Admission is FREE !

Seeya there, Moscow, because . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com

Begin forwarded message: