[Vision2020] University of Idaho botched a sexual assault complaint. It took 5 years to admit it.

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Mar 9 15:51:41 PST 2018

I agree with you 1,000%, Saundra.

Those personnel in positions of responsibility MUST be called onto the proverbial carpet, be publicly disciplined to the maximum extent, and fired.

Those responsible for imposing such punishment should do so to emphasize that we will not tolerate such ignorance.

http://www.MoscowCares.com

- John Lennon