[Vision2020] Wasting Money

g crabtree direoutcome at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 13:52:54 PST 2018

The solution for the problem is simple and inexpensive. Paint two parallel
lines on the right edge of all side walks and stencil a stylized bike
between them every 15 yards or so. Expand and reemphasize the common sense
"look both ways before crossing the street rule" to those lacking in common
sense. (bike riders and peds with an inability to look up from a hand held
device) Viola! Safety issues resolved.