[Vision2020] Songs for special occasions . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Dec 14 15:35:52 PST 2018

I was browsing through a bunch of song recordings and came across some of peculiar interest.

“You Promised the Moon But I Preferred Uranus”
http://www.TomandRodna.com/Songs/Moon_Uranus.mp3

“If My Nose Was Running Money, I’d Blow It All On You”
http://www.TomandRodna.com/Songs/Nose_Running_Money.mp3

Here is a song I specifically selected for Donald Trump.  Instead of boringly expressing how people feel about him, I thought our feelings would be better expressed if we . . .

“Spell It Out” (Not Safe For Work)
http://www.TomandRodna.com/Songs/Spell_It_Out.mp3

I have several other “special songs” (including a couple by Stephen Colbert) that I’ll post on occasion.

http://www.MoscowCares.com