[Vision2020] KFC == Kain't Finger Count

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at frontier.com
Fri Aug 31 22:58:01 PDT 2018

On my way home from the east side this evening, I decided to stop at the
Kentucky Fried Chicken store for the first time in several weeks.

I went into the store and ordered a 12-piece bucket to go for the long
weekend.

When the food arrived in its carry-out sack, I was greeted as Garth (as
in Brooks).  I was not surprised, but mildly amused.

When I arrived home, I found the chicken bucket contained 11 pieces, and
there were no eating utensils, butter, honey, or napkins.

I was not amused.

Fortunately, I was then at home, so the lack of the add-on items was not
a major loss, but still, I paid for them.

Upon discovering the missing items, I remembered the last time I went to
the local KFC, they omitted the cole slaw from the order.  Fortunately,
I discovered that problem before I left the store, and had it remedied.

I am beginning to think that KFC is an acronym for Kain't Finger Count.

I am not surprised that they do not put calorie counts on the sides of
the chicken buckets, the numbers being as high as they are.

Ken

P.S.  The moral of the story is count your chicken pieces before you eat
them.  --KM