[Vision2020] Moscow Man Arrested for Brandishing Gun Causing Gritman Medical Lockdown

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Mon Aug 27 16:48:51 PDT 2018

Courtesy of KLEW-TV (Lewiston, ID) at:

https://klewtv.com/news/local/moscow-man-arrested-for-brandishing-gun-causing-gritman-medical-lockdown

———————————————

Moscow Man Arrested for Brandishing Gun Causing Gritman Medical Lockdown

MOSCOW, ID — The incident began at the Identity Apartment complex Sunday around 10:30 in the morning

Police say two men confronted a third trying to get paid for construction work one man did, the other man brandished a gun.

"The individual was asked who are you and he unzipped his coat and said this is who I am. The individual said really you are going to shoot me over $100.00 and the guy said if I have to," said Chief James Fry Moscow Police.

Moscow Police say 36-year old Joshua Lee Haworth is one who made those threats.
He and the other man left the apartment complex and walked through Gritman Medical Center.

That's what caused the hospital lockdown for most of the day.

Officers found the man seeking payment for construction work Sunday outside of Gritman. They arrested Haworth Monday morning.

Bail is set at $75,000 and he's being held at the Latah County Jail for Aggravated Assault, no one was hurt.

Police say the other man who was with Haworth claimed he never knew Haworth had a gun, so he is not charged with a crime.

http://www.MoscowCares.com