[Vision2020] Say what?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Aug 10 03:22:59 PDT 2018

"As a nation, we began by declaring that 'all men are created equal.' We now practically read it 'all men are created equal, except negroes.' When the Know-Nothings get control, it will read 'all men are created equal, except negroes, and foreigners, and Catholics.' When it comes to this I should prefer emigrating to some country where they make no pretense of loving liberty -- to Russia, for instance, where despotism can be taken pure, and without the base alloy of hypocrisy."

— Abraham Lincoln, in an 1855 letter to Joshua Speed
http://www.abrahamlincolnonline.org/lincoln/speeches/speed.htm

More from Abraham Lincoln . . .
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Photos/Abraham_Lincoln.jpg

http://www.MoscowCares.com