[Vision2020] Say what?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Aug 3 02:36:14 PDT 2018

"You see the Nazi platform in the early 1930s and what was actually put out there, and you look at it compared to, like, the DNC platform of today, and you're saying, 'Man, those things are awfully similar,' to the point where it's actually scary. To me, that was one of the most striking things I took from the movie because it's the exact opposite that you've been told."

—Donald Trump Jr. on Dinesh D'Souza's film "Death of a Nation"
https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/02/politics/donald-trump-jr-dinesh-dsouza/index.html

http://www.MoscowCares.com