[Vision2020] A recent memory from October 10, 2014 . . .

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Thu Apr 26 19:42:32 PDT 2018

. . . the day Moscow, Idaho said, “I do.”
http://www.moscowcares.com/married_in_moscow

That day . . . as I sauntered in the hallway outside the county registrar’s office . . . snapping photos . . . I had my iPad dangling from my neck . . . volume cranked up to the tune of . . .

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Songs/Chapel_of_Love.mp3

(somehow, it just seemed appropriate)

This is jus’ a reminder that, in spite of how segregationist and diversionary our federal government seems to be, some people . . . especially those in Moscow (the one in Idaho) . . . care.

http://www.MoscowCares.com

- John Lennon