[Vision2020] A citation is not enough

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 11 21:14:48 PDT 2018

<So if you are a small Ma & Pa bakery you can not refuse to participate in functions that conflict with your religious principals.>
Yes - bakers are not required to attend a gay wedding and cut the cake at the gay reception.  Nor are florists required to attend gay wedding or receptions.  They are simply not allowed to deny homosexuals from buying their cakes and flowers.

<If you are one of the largest financial institutions in the country you can arbitrarily refuse to participate in a Constitutionally protected activity.>
No - financial institutions can't deny service to homosexuals either.  They can certainly deny service to other businesses as is this case.

<Abhorring one and applauding the other would seem to me to require a bit of an explanation.>
Burden of proof is on you.  Obviously denial of service to individuals (and couples) due race, color, creed, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion, etc., etc. etc. is against local, state, and federal laws.  What specific law is Bank of America supposedly breaking?

-Scott