[Vision2020] A citation is not enough

g crabtree direoutcome at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 20:25:56 PDT 2018

So if you are a small Ma & Pa bakery you can not refuse to participate in
functions that conflict with your religious principals.

If you are one of the largest financial institutions in the country you can
arbitrarily refuse to participate in a Constitutionally protected activity.

Abhorring one and applauding the other would seem to me to require a bit of
an explanation.