[Vision2020] Spectrum Outage

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 17:40:30 PDT 2017

This is hard to believe.

You contacted Spectrum and they could not explain the outage?  What?

Maybe you reached one of the those exploit the poor in third world
countries clueless call centers with limited language
skills in God knows where... South Lower Slobovia!  (a fictional nation
meant in jest).

A partial refund, at least, of your bill for these services, is on order,
at least.

Right?
*Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett*

Visionaries,