[Vision2020] Caturday (September 9, 2017)

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Sat Sep 9 06:06:36 PDT 2017

Caturday comics.

Courtesy of the Huffington Post at:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/these-6-comics-purrfectly-capture-what-its-like-to-own-a-cat_us_591c7ee9e4b03b485cadeaa0?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

--------------------------------

These 6 Comics Purrfectly Capture What It’s Like To Own A Cat

As cat owners, there’s almost nothing better than those chill moments curled up on the couch, sharing a snuggle with your furry friend. But living with a cat isn’t all cuddles and purring. Sometimes it requires a little sense of humor. To that end, we’ve partnered with Tidy Cats to bring you some of our favorite cartoons that every cat owner will understand. So curl up with your favorite feline and enjoy. Because cats!

--------------------

Photos . . .

Writer's Block
http://www.moscowcares.com/Caturday/Caturday_090917_01.jpg