[Vision2020] Who'll stop the war?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Sep 4 15:53:57 PDT 2017

Randy -

I am, like, soooooo with you.

I am a boomer myself, having been . . .

- Born in 1951 in Van Nuys (San Fernando Valley), California.

- An active member of VIVA (Voices in Vital America) during the late 60s, participating in several rallies and protests from the Synanon in Santa Monica to MacArthur Park to the Topanga Canyon.

- On active duty (Army) from June 6, 1969 to July 15, 1989

- Active in protests after my Army retirement, as reported in the September 17, 1991 edition of the Spokesman Review.

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Photos/SR_091791.jpg

I can't.  You can't.  We can.

Let's make it happen!

- John Lennon