[Vision2020] Acorns and winter?

g crabtree direoutcome at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 18:14:27 PDT 2017

Actually, this is a sign that our local squirrels have completely lost
their work ethic. They now expect handouts of corn or, worse yet peanuts. I
spent several years luring these fickle rodents to my property to partake
of the bounty that is my oak tree and now they look at me as though I'm
some sort of a freak for expecting them to help out with the yard clean up.

Lazy sons a bitches.