[Vision2020] Video: ‘Grandmas smoking weed for the first time’ is genius

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Oct 9 19:17:27 PDT 2017

Courtesy of the Cannabist at:

http://www.thecannabist.co/2014/11/19/grandmas-smoking-weed-first-time/23607/

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
Video: ‘Grandmas smoking weed for the first time’ is genius

With the arrival of legal weed comes the creativity and availability of having fun with it. And the creative folks at Cut are doing just that with their most recent video, “Grandmas Smoking Weed for the First Time.”

The idea is simple: Sit down three older ladies, all weed first-timers. Teach them how to use the bong. Teach them about a vaporizer, too. Give them some Jenga and Cards Against Humanity. And capture it all on video, of course.

The humanity in the video is especially lovely. The grandmas haven’t tried pot for a number of reasons — “I was too busy raising children” and “I was a suburban housewife, and we had our cigarettes and our cocktails and we were happy” were both offered.

Watch them light a bong. Watch them cough and giggle. And watch them play off each other like a comedy trio that’s been working together for years.

“Yeah, I can feel some tingle in my brain.”

“I feel like I’m smiling,” one says as she covers her face.

At 10 minutes in, they’re cheating at Jenga and surprising themselves by comparing a vaporizer to a dildo.

At 30 minutes in, one admits, “I could go iron now for days. I love to iron” — to which another points out, “You’re kinda weird.”

At 40 minutes in, one admires the health benefits she’s feeling for the first time: “When I do it, I really feel like the muscles here in my neck seem not as tight. I see a lot of benefits for it.”

Meanwhile, another grandma isn’t following: “I totally lost track of what you were talking about.”

There’s the nonsensical: “I don’t feel to me as high as they look to me.”

And there’s the sense: “Yeah, I would do it again.”

Video . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRBAZJ4lF0U&sns=em

http://www.MoscowCares.com