[Vision2020] An indian is sitting on the banks of a river . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Oct 9 17:00:30 PDT 2017

There is a comedy skit, with Jonathan Winters (I think), I recall seeing years ago.

An indian is sitting on the banks of a river . . . legs crossed . . . arms crossed . . . eyes closed . . . in deep contemplation.

Suddenly a pilgrim in a canoe appears . . . the pilgrim’s eyes exploring the woods on both sides of the river . . . as he slowly drifts down stream.

The indian quietly observes the pilgrim as the pilgrim disappears into the distance.

The indian gets up.  As he walks away he shakes his head muttering, “There goes the neighborhood.”

http://www.MoscowCares.com