[Vision2020] “Pocahontas” Not a Racial Slur, Says Prominent White Expert (SATIRE)

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 19:12:26 PST 2017

Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett
***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2000 through life
plus 70 years, Ted Moffett.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce
outside the Vision2020.Moscow.com <http://vision2020.moscow.com/> forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****
----------------------------

Thanks, Ron.

The commentary about Trump's tactics of controlling media narrative with
distractions is only too obvious.  He's been behaving this way from the
start of his campaign for president; actually, long before in selling the
Trump image to promote his business dealings and as a reality TV show bozo.

Trump did not fall out of the heavens into the presidency as a fluke.

The domination of deceptive emotion not fact based mass market advertising
psychology interfacing with media as it has expanded into personal lives
with the Internet and social media as a controlling force in US culture
paved the way for the Trump presidency.

Twitter facilitates the Trump propaganda machine.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/27/politics/elizabeth-warren-donald-trump/index.html

"Never. I never used it to get ahead I never used it to get into school. I
never used it to get a job. Look, this is just a way for Donald Trump to be
able to try to get somebody talking about something other than what he's
doing," Warren said.