[Vision2020] “Pocahontas” Not a Racial Slur, Says Prominent White Expert (SATIRE)

Ron Force ronforce at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 16:54:53 PST 2017

A couple of commenters on another site (Booman Tribune) have important
insights:

Re: You Can't Wrestle With Stupid (4.00 / 4
<http://www.boomantribune.com/comments/2017/11/28/151027/30/5?mode=alone;showrate=1#5>
)
This is already a win for Trump. Remember the context: Elizabeth Warren
pointed out that Trump campaigned on helping the consumer, but now he's out
to destroy the Consumer Finance Agency, basically because bankers don't
like being regulated. SO, Trump is siding with bankers against the American
consumer. That is not popular.

So, Trump flips everything by calling Warren "Pocohantas". Liberals and the
media react with outrage that he's making another racist remark. But, now
the debate is about race relations in America, not the fact that Trump is
screwing the middle class by allowing banks to rip off consumers. Win for
Trump. Elizabeth Warren made an important point and we cannot allow him to
bury the lead on this.
*by* Cugel <http://www.boomantribune.com/user/uid:12943/diary> *on* Tue Nov
28th, 2017 at 04:44:35 PM EST
<http://www.boomantribune.com/story/2017/11/28/151027/30#5>
And, from RU Kidding:

...But I see a definite method to the madness.  Sure, Trump doesn't give
one flying f**k if he insults those Navajos, who Trump likely views as
subhuman anyway.  But his real goals are:  a) control the narrative, which
includes deflecting attention from the very REAL issue of screwing over
consumers, while enriching the banks and the 1%, while b) sticking to
Warren yet again, which both gives his BASE the jollies while annoying the
Libtards.

But the main goal:  control the narrative, deflect attention from the super
damage he is doing DAILY, and get everyone riled up - for or against - over
his racist nastiness.  Trump doesn't really care if liberals hate him, nor
does he care if he's perceived as a racist.  He is getting his very bad
agenda pushed through, all while the MSM and the proles are nattering away
about what a racist jerk he is...

Ron Force
Moscow Idaho USA