[Vision2020] WSU news of interest

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 21:16:22 PST 2017

Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett
***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2000 through life
plus 70 years, Ted Moffett.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce
outside the Vision2020.Moscow.com <http://vision2020.moscow.com/>
forum without the express written permission of the author.*****
-------------------------------------
On Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 8:48 PM, Ron Force <ronforce at gmail.com> wrote:

Buried in a longer story, WSU invests in a Cayman Islands fund for oil and
gas development:

Not illegal, but why?

The real God of the USA, that's why!  But of course you know this!

The following probably is not related to decisions at WSU quite directly,
but I can't resist!

The dollar bill indicates "In God We Trust" and evangelicals in the
USA given "prosperity theology"  link spiritual legitimacy to monetary
power.  This in part explains why 80 percent of white evangelicals voted
for Trump despite his apparent moral deficiencies.
-------------------------------
https://www.thedailybeast.com/evangelicals-love-donald-trump-because-jesus-loves-rich-people
Evangelicals Love Donald Trump Because Jesus Loves Rich People
by Jay Michaelson

A lot of coastal liberals have been shaking their heads at evangelicals
these days.

How, they ask, could over 80 percent of white evangelical Christians have
voted for a vulgar, boastful, sexual-abuse-bragging serial adulterer
married to a former nude model? Let alone the race-baiting, the biblical
ignorance (“Two Corinthians”), the fraud, the tax-dodging, the cheating of
business partners, and the promise to bring back torture.