[Vision2020] Huge Culvert

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Nov 7 09:39:40 PST 2017

Where, exactly is this excavation?  How far from Mountain View Park?

The only construction I am aware of, in the vicinity of Mountain View Park, is the erection (how appropriate a term) of the new Logos School.

http://www.MoscowCares.com

PS - Now, if you’ll excuse me, I gotta get to the fairgrounds . . . to VOTE !