[Vision2020] Question, V-Peeps . . .

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Mon May 8 23:35:58 PDT 2017

I must have missed something... You have eight separate segments on YouTube
covering the Labrador dog and pony show at LCSC May 5.  In what segment is
the now famous statement  "nobody dies because they don't have access to
health care?"
Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett

Can any of you fine peeps identify who the voice belongs to that asked the