[Vision2020] Question, V-Peeps . . .

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Mon May 8 23:08:53 PDT 2017

The YouTube segment, a mere 17 seconds, "A Taste of Labrador," you showed
with the question and uproarious response shows 420,894 views as of just a
minute ago...WOW!

No clue who is asking this question by the sound of the voice...
But of course someone who was in attendance would know.  I checked for the
names of those asking questions being spoken... Some questioners do not
offer their name, but one I found did... At the beginning of Part 2, I
guess, a women begins with her name Kristine something or other.  I could
not quite get the last name, but she said she is executive director for
Clearwater County Development Association.. OK... An easy Google search
reveals:
*Executive Director*: Christine Frei; Phone: (208) 746-0015; Fax: (208)
746-0576; Location: 1626 6th ... *Clearwater* Economic *Development
Association* Web Site.
https://www.latah.id.us/ceda/

Must be her!  So maybe she knows who asked the question you are referring
to?  Or she might know someone who does...

Others asking questions I think offer their names, but anyone can search
for this...

Where is the voice recognition Singularity AI?  Give Ray Kurzweil a call...
Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett