[Vision2020] No leggings or yoga pants on flights?

Ron Force ronforce at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 22:17:21 PDT 2017

This was the airline. They evidently have dress codes for those traveling
on employee passes.

On Mar 26, 2017 8:01 PM, "Kenneth Marcy" <kmmos1 at frontier.com> wrote:

On 3/26/2017 5:59 PM, Debi Smith wrote:

> http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/internet-erupts-after-un
> ited-airlines-boots-girls-wearing-leggings-n738706
>
> But we have to take off shoes and hoodies because they might conceal
> something? Honestly? Spandex conceals nothing!!
>
> Oh, wait. Never mind, We have "religious laws"  (NOT sharia, mind you) in
> the US that dictate appropriate attire for women and girls.
>
> Disgusting............

Regardless of generational guises and cultural codes for couture, if the
general preference is to do away with the TSA, the probing perverts
preventing privacy, then it is likely necessary to elect a brand new
Congress, or something reasonably near to that, to deter the flow of funds
to the TSA that the current congress-critters seem determined to funnel
into it.

There is an organization, Brand New Congress, with that specific goal in
mind.  Here's a link: https://brandnewcongress.org/

Ken

P.S.:  Of course, it might not hurt to have a new song -- at least some new
verses telling the sordid tales -- perhaps with a catchy title such as
United Loathes Leggings.

Here is Dave Carroll with the original United Breaks Guitars from 2009:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YGc4zOqozo

-- KM

---

List services made available by First Step Internet,