[Vision2020] Are any of you fine peeps familiar with . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Jul 13 15:45:36 PDT 2017

. . . Abe McGregor Goff
http://www.moscowcares.com/Photos/Moscow/Abe_McGregor_Goff_011154.jpg

This photo was posted above an article in the January 11, 1954 edition of the Spokesman-Review.

The text below the photo reads"

"WASHINGTON, Jan. 8 -- POST OFFICE APPOINTEE -- Abe McGregor Goff, above, Moscow, Idaho, lawyer, has been appointed to be the new Solicitor for the Post Office Department.  Goff, 54, has practiced law at Moscow since 1924, except for service in World War II as a colonel in the office of the Judge Advocate General and as a Republican member of the House in the 80th Congress in 1947-49."

If any of you fine peeps are familiar with Abe McGregor Goff and/or his family, PLEEEEEEAASE let me know.  I would (more than) love to donate this press photo to his descendants . . . especially if they reside here in Moscow.

Thank, friends.

http://www.MoscowCares.com