[Vision2020] Idaho Senator Jim Risch involved in Illegal Russian money?

Lynn McCollough lmccollough at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 11:50:08 PDT 2017

I have not seen Idaho journalists pick up this story. Is this true?

As reported in a California paper, a Massachusetts lawyer has filed a
complaint with the House Office of Congressional Ethics and a letter to
Special Counsel Robert Mueller alleging that Orange County congressmen Dana
Rohrabacher and Ed Royce and Sen Jim Risch (ID) received illegal payments
from pro-Russia Ukrainian groups.

As a part of this complaint about California congressmen, this letter was
filed on July 4, 2017:

http://images.ocweekly.com/media/pdf/letter_to_special_counsel_robert_s_muller__doj_from_j_whitfi.pdf

This article is the source:

http://www.ocweekly.com/news/follow-the-money-8252303

The GOP and their involvement with Russia is baffling to me. Is there
anything they won't do for money?