[Vision2020] Bed Bath & Beyond Notes

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Jul 10 17:06:44 PDT 2017

Ya mean the Hawkins Companies mall (whose original design dates back to 2008) ?

http://www.hawkinscompanies.com/properties/hwy-270-airport-rd/

The mall with which Walter Steed wanted to share Moscow's water?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DtRFBxmyS0&sns=em

Or the day (March 4, 2008) the Moscow City Council discussed the Hawkins water agreement at the 1912 Community Center, courtesy of the Moscow Civic Association?

http://www.moscowcares.com/Hawkins_Water_Panel_030408.htm

Or the Hawkins Agreement itself?

http://www.moscowcares.com/Moscow_Hawkins_Agreement_020408.pdf

I've got A LOT more stuff concerning the Hawkins Mall . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com