[Vision2020] Speaking of fake news . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Jan 27 11:10:33 PST 2017

Many unreliable sources . . . the local Right-Mind blog for instance . . . site RT News (www.RT.com) as a trusty source for news impacting the American people.

Whatta ya say we look behind a few RT News curtains, ay?

------------------------------

About RT

"RT creates news with an edge for viewers who Question More. RT covers stories overlooked by the mainstream media, provides alternative perspectives on current affairs, and acquaints international audiences with a Russian viewpoint on major global events."

https://www.rt.com/about-us/

All contact email addresses related to RT news show an "@rttv.ru" link.

https://www.rt.com/about-us/contact-info/

I don't have to remind you just how "free" the Russian media is, do I?

Seeya 'round town, Moscow (the one in Idaho), because . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com