[Vision2020] Concerning Breast Cancer . . .

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Thu Aug 31 05:04:13 PDT 2017

I Am Not A Victim Of Breast Cancer

By Laura Barnes

I am not a victim of breast cancer. I am experiencing breast cancer.
I am not dying. I am living.
I am not curing. I am healing and restoring.
I am not fearing. I am loving and trusting.
I am not fighting. I am ceasing all hostility and conflict.
I am not weak or diminished. I am strong and whole and complete.
I am not coping or hoping. I am giving and receiving, creating and conceiving.
I am not crying. I am laughing until the tears run down my leg.
My body is not my enemy. My body is my loving friend, my gentle guide.
My life story is not history. My life story is legendary.
I am not powerless. I am powerful beyond measure.
I am not a drop in the ocean. I am the ocean in a drop.
I am not scattered. I am aligned.
I am not being destroyed. I am building my sacred stature.
I am not trapped or caged. I am as free as a feathery fledgling.
My body is not a muddy puddle of despair. My body is a hallowed temple of spirit.
I am not filled with shadows. I am filled with illuminating light.
I am not a passive puppet. I am an active advocate and enthusiastic participant.
I am not tired and bested. I am tied and invested.
I am not without a voice or meaning or purpose. I am an angelic messenger.
I am not discarded. I am needed.
I am not descending, dragging or faltering. I am consistently inspiring and uplifting.
I am not dwelling in the reflections of the past or the projections of the future. I am joyfully dancing naked in the unfolding mystery of the present moment.
I am not alone or abandoned. I am infinitely connected by the soft, silky vibrational threads of love.
I will not forget. I will remember.
I will not burn out. I will sparkle forever.

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com