[Vision2020] Turd Reich: San Francisco dog owners lay minefield of poo for rightwing rally

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 17:50:40 PDT 2017

Wow!

Dan Carscallen <areaman at moscow.com>  Fri, Aug 25, 2017 at 4:55 PM
wrote::

"I think we need to quit looking for things to get offended by, quit
watching and listening to the "news" telling us who or what should offend
us, ignore the far- or alt-right and left elements, and live here in the
middle where things are going pretty darn good. "

----------------------------------
I don't know you, and you are probably a fine person...

But I for one don't listen to the news to tell me who or what should offend
me.  I can make up my own mind, and I find your post I am responding to
offensive: your words, not you as a human being!

Why?

Because I am offended by people being murdered and injured for simply
exercising their constitutional right to assemble and protest against hate
ideologies, while implications are being made that this outrage is simply a
manipulation of "the news.".  Oh, I forgot!  It's the "fake news" media
misleading me, right?  Just ask Donald Trump:
At Rally, Trump Blames Media for Country’s Deepening Divisions:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/22/us/politics/trump-rally-arizona.html

Please correct me if I am wrong, but your post appeared to be adopting a
similar line of thinking as Donald Trump?  I'll just assume perhaps I have
this wrong, to give you the benefit of the doubt!

OK... I found out about the murder of Heather Heyer in Charlottesville in
the "news."  But some sources in the news told me she deserved what she
got, as you can read: *"They were a bunch of communists out there
protesting against somebody's freedom of speech, so it doesn't bother me
that they got hurt at all."*
*http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/kkk-leader-charloteesville-im-glad-girl-dies-heather-heyer-killed-james-alex-fields-jr-grand-dragon-a7895851.html
<http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/kkk-leader-charloteesville-im-glad-girl-dies-heather-heyer-killed-james-alex-fields-jr-grand-dragon-a7895851.html>*

I am also offended by the so called "...middle where things are going
pretty darn good." as you phrased it, who were responsible for voting for
and placing in the presidency a man who has exhorted his followers to
engage in violence.against protestors.  I don't think it is a stretch to
make a connection between the example Trump has set for acceptable
behavior, and the death of Heather Heyer.  I continue to be stunned into
disbelief that a man who would publicly exhort his followers to engage in
violence, is actually President of the United States:

Tues. Feb, 23, 2016:
Donald Trump on Protestor: 'I'd Like to Punch Him in the Face'
http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/23/politics/donald-trump-nevada-rally-punch/

"...here in the middle where things are going pretty darn good?"

You must be joking!
Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett

Yeah, this is ok, filling a park with dogshit.  Something to be proud of.