[Vision2020] Hate groups in Idaho re. We're #2

Ron Force ronforce at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 16:50:58 PDT 2017

Here's the list the study was based on, from the Southern Poverty Law
Center:

Campaign for Radical Truth in History
Coeur d'Alene  Holocaust Denial

Lordship Church
Coeur d'Alene  General Hate

Traditionalist American Knights of the Klu Klux Klan
Hayden Lake

Northwest Hammerskins
Statewide   Racist Skinheads

Crew 38